Ohana [oh - HAN - nuh] ; noun
1. Means family
My Ohana sometimes seems like they’re aliens, but they’re mine.
2. Nobody gets left behind
Even when the little ones are terrorizing everything, at the end of the day they’re still Ohana.
3. Or forgotten
I’ll never forget my favorite characters, they’re as good as Ohana.
- Combination of Polycarbonate and TPU material
- Case back slides up for storage of one standard credit card
- Case back slides down to reveal a mirror
- Shock absorbent and scratch resistant
- Clear, open ports for connectivity